Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Draftsman (Ref. No.: CEM/Draftsman)
Chevalier (E & M Contracting) Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for this position:
- Handle full set of construction drawing and artwork drawing
- Update and maintain CAD library
- Certificate / Diploma in CAD Draftsmanship
- 2-year relevant experiences in engineering company
- Proficient in AutoCAD is a must, knowledge in Sketchup is an advantage
- Good communication skill, able to coordinate with designers and project teams effectively
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Work on site if necessary
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send us your resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or mail to:
The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 22/F, Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.