Building Services Engineer (Ref. No.: CCCL/BSE )
- Responsible for preparing the Combined Services Drawings and Combined Builder's Work Drawings
- Examine the technical submissions relating to equipment, materials and samples
- Liaise with sub-contractors and monitor the site progress
- Review the labour force of the sub-contractors and maintain the site work in good quality and high safety standard
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in Building Construction Industry
- Knowledge of Building Services Installation and relevant statutory regulations
- Familiar with site progress monitoring and on-site co-ordination with sub-contractors
- Proficient in computer applications, e.g. MS Word and MS Excel
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, good communications and interpersonal skills
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to: Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 22/F, Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the job reference on envelope and letter).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.