Assistant Safety Officer (Ref. No.: CCCL/ASO)
- Assist in implementing the company policies of occupational safety and health/ environmental issues
- Ensure the site operations comply with the safety standards and requirements
- Monitor the staff performance on occupational safety and health
- Assist in carrying out site inspection and conducting toolbox training
- Assist in conducting accident investigation and preparing analysis reports
- Degree Holder with Certificate or Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health or Environmental related discipline
- Working experience in BEAM Plus projects is an advantage
- Holder of First Aid Certificate
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Chinese
- Proficient in computer application, e.g. MS Word and MS Excel
- Presentable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include the job title and reference number in the subject line) or Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 22/F, Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.