Enterprise Automation Technology
Project Executive (Ref. No.: CTS/PE)
Chevalier iTech Services Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for this position.
- Assist in pre-sales activities and provide technical advice to marketing teams when presenting the products to potential users
- Provide after-sales technical support services to end users such as training and commissioning
- Prepare test plans and address technical problems encountered by clients during UAT
- Conduct in-house product training to salesmen
- Analyze and document user requirements and conduct feasibility study
- Certificate / Diploma or above in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science / Information System or other related disciplines
- At least 1 year's work experience in technical support
- Proficient in computer software application and network system is preferable
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Strong analytical and communication skills, able to work independently
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send us your resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or mail to:
The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 22/F, Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.