Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
BIM Modeller (Ref. No.: CEM/BIM)
Chevalier (E & M Contracting) Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for this position:
- Responsible for creating Building Information Models and provide necessary drawing support to Building Services projects (MEP)
- Co-ordinate and assist in BIM implementation and development on engineering and construction projects
- Diploma / Certificate or above in Architecture / Structural / Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of BIM or CAD experience in Architectural / Structural / MEP engineering, coordination experience in BIM / CAD team is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in 3D modeling software e.g. Autodesk MEP, Revit, Navisworks, CIVIL 3D, 3D Max, etc. is an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send us your resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or mail to:
The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 22/F, Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.