Enterprise Automation Technology
Sales Manager (Ref. No.: CTS/SM)
Chevalier iTech Services Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for this position.
- Build, lead and grow the sales team to achieve sales target
- Grow new and current business and customer base
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve sales target and sales margin
- Initiate strategic marketing, commissions and product plans for the team
- Monitor, analyze and develop sales progress and market trends
- Develop new business and the potential channel growth
- Take part in initiation and negotiation of the trading terms, marketing and promotional activities
- Manage and control discount or rebate budget
- Degree or above in business, marketing and / or engineering
- 3 to 5 years' solid experience in Multi-Function Peripherals market
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Capable to handle sales and promotion activities (from pre-sale and after-sale), jointly as a team as well as an individual
- Proficient in computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other presentation media
- Occasional travel to major cities in PRC and Asia may be required
- Immediately available is preferred
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to: email@example.com (Please include the job title and reference number in the subject line) or Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 22/F, Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.