Enterprise Automation Technology
Technician (Ref. No.: CTS/TNS/TC)
Chevalier iTech Services Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for this position.
- Provide on-site technical services for office equipment, to diagnose and resolve technical problem at customers' premise
- Provide field services such as repair, maintenance, installation and commissioning
- Overhaul office equipment & option units at workshop
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Preferably have work experience in installation, maintenance and repair of office equipment
- Knowledge in computer software applications such as Microsoft Office and Windows
- Good communication & analytical skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send us your resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or mail to:
The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 22/F, Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.