Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager (Ref. No.: CPD/AM)
The Property Development Department commits to provide development management and project management services within the Group. The incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
- Conduct market research and analysis on property market and prepare sales and budget reports
- Work closely with property agencies, solicitors, renderers, model makers, architects and other related parties
- Assist sales operation of residential or commercial properties, including planning and implementation of sales programmes and campaigns
- Keep track on the residential market trends and developments in the real estate industry on general investment trends
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to: Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 22/F, Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com (Please quote the job reference on envelope and letter).
- Degree or above in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 to 8 years of solid experience in Sales & Marketing, preferably in property field
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Familiar with The Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance is a must
- Work on roster and may need to report duty on Sunday and Public Holidays
- Immediately available is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.