Human Resources Assistant (Ref. No.: CCM/HRA)
- Assist the supervisor in various HR duties including monthly payroll preparation, interview arrangement, staff recreational activities, etc.
- Maintain an accurate and updated employee database
- Provide administrative support including data entry, filing, report preparation, etc.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Higher Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 1 year's relevant working experience in sizable company
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and relevant regulations
- Hands-on experience in HRIS will be an advantage
- Responsible, detail-minded, pleasant personality, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.