Assistant Contracts Manager (Ref. No.: CAE/ACM)
- Oversee the operation of the Quantity Surveying Team
- Responsible for project administration, cost control and budgeting, preparation of contractual documents and handling contractual claims
- Prepare payment applications and assess subcontractors' interim payments
- Source material cost information such as glass, hardware, etc
- Coordinate with clients, consultants, main contractors and subcontractors for project implementation
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in handling EOT application, contractual claims and final account settlement is highly preferred
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Quantity Surveyor
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to: Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 22/F, Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com (Please quote the job reference on envelope and letter).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.