Senior Estate Assistant (Mong Kok) (Ref. No.: RFL-CMG-GEN)
- Assist Estate Officer in monitoring daily Property Management issues
- Handle complaints and enquiries of the customers
- HKDSE or above
- Minimum 1 year's relevant working experience in property management
- Able to work independently, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proificent in MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel, Chinese Word Processing
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to: Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 22/F, Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the job reference on envelope and letter).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.