Assistant Building Services Manager (Ref. No.: CCCL/ABSM)
- Supervise a team of building services engineers and monitor the overall building services, electrical and mechanical process
- Manage the site quality control and carry out witness testing and commissioning when appropriate
- Coordinate with sub-contractors and clients to ensure the project execution is in the highest technical and safety standards
- Provide technical advice and guidance to the contractors
- Provide feedback to the design group on the progress of the project
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- MHKIE / CIBSE / MIET qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience with 5 years' experience in Hospital/ Laboratory projects is preferable
- Knowledge of Building Services Installation and relevant statutory regulations
- Familiar with site progress monitoring and on-site co-ordination with sub-contractors
- Proficient in computer applications, e.g. MS Word, MS Excel and AutoCAD
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, good communications and interpersonal skills
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to: Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 22/F, Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com (Please quote the job reference on envelope and letter).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.