Lifts & Escalators
Project Engineer (Ref. No.: CHK/INS/PE)
- Responsible for Lifts and Escalators installation project planning and preparation of project documentation
- Co-ordinate with clients, consultants, main-contractors and sub-contractors for project implementation
- Monitor project progress and quality
- Attend site meetings and handle technical queries from clients
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering
- Possess at least 3 years' engineering experience in Building Services, preferably in the Lifts and Escalator industry
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include the job title and reference number in the subject line) or Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 22/F, Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.